Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This, is art / See, on kunst

Oh my god! I did just order a painting from and old good friend of mine that I learned to know through the fencing club I competed for. I didn't even have any idea about that she were such a great painter! It's funny how life surprises you sometimes. 

Anyway, I'd only seen one of her great paintings but I am sure that she will go far and be appreciated as an artist if she wants to work with it. I'll hope she will continue painting, no matter what. 

Like I understood I am actually the first one who is ordering a painting from her (yey me, haha). I ordered an A2 size painting and I'm really agog about it and can't wait, haha. I'm sure it will look goregous on the wall. I will probably hang it up in our dining room or in our living room. 

Here is one of her works. Well actually the only one I've seen but I'm sure she is talented! 

Her name is Christina Juslin (a Swedish speaking Finn) and all rights of the photo of her painting belongs to her. Unfortunately the camera did make the quality of the picture a little more bad as it actually were; still, very beautiful! 

Painted by Christina Juslin, 2014. All rights reserved.

Oh my god! Ma tellisin ühte maali vanalt healt sõbrannalt, kes ma õppisin tundma läbi selle vehklemisklubi mis ma vehklesin. Mul isegil ei olnud mingit ettekujutust sellest, et ta on nii hea kunstnik! See on päris naljakast, kuidas elu üllatab sind mõnikord.

Igatahes, ma olen ainult näinud üks temast ilusaidest maalidest, kuid ma olen kindel, et ta läheb kaugele ja tuleb olema mõistetav kunstnik, kui ta tahab töödata sellega. Ma loodan, et ta jätkab värvimist, ükskõik mida.

Nagu ma aru sain olen ma tegelikult esimene, kes tellis temalt maali (yey mina, haha) . Ma tellisin A2 suuruse maali ja ma olen tõesti pinevil sellest ja ei saa oodata, haha. Ma olen kindel, et ta tuleb olema väga ilus meie seinal. Ma ilmselt riputan selle üles meie sööklatuba või meie elutoas.

Siin on üks tema teoseid. Noh tegelikult ainus, ma olen näinud, kuid ma olen kindel, et ta on andekas!

Tema nimi on Christina Juslin (rootsikeelne soomlane) ja kõik õigused foto tema maalist kuulub talle. Kahjuks kaamera tekkis pildi kvaliteeti halbaks, kui see tegelikult on väga ilus maal!

No comments:

Post a Comment