Saturday, May 10, 2014

One room down / Yks tupa alla


Finally, finally! Now our livingroom is starting to be ready for the floor and the inner roof, hallelujah. Earlier walking through the shops searching for a proper wallpaper almost seemed like a never ending mission but guess what? The wallpapers are on the walls, I found one really nice! One wall is black with a white flower pattern and the other ones are white with black flower pattern. And I love it! Later today I promise to take some pictures of our wallpapers and post them here. The wallpaper we choosed to our livingroom is named Anacreon. 

Here is one picture taken from my Instagram profile just until I have better pictures taken with the camera for you. For so long you can look up my Instagram and watch pictues of our livingroom and our wallpapers from there. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram also my nickname is @toffz3n!
I am really sorry that the blog has been quite dead for a while now. Exscuse me. 

I also got a nice suprise when I noticed that Eestilicious has been choosen by Eestiblogid.ee to be the may moths blog! Thank you sooo much guys! It really means a lot for me. Later today I will look up who I would like to nominate for the june month! 

I got to admit that my partner is always going through my estonian texts, just because that my estonian isn't that good yet hehe. But I don't know, what do you guys think? Should the blog be on both english and estonian or only in english...? Tell me, tell me please! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment