Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday / Neljapäev

Good morning sunshines!

Today it's thursday and my plans of the day are to finish my last homework for this period before the test week is starting, one last task in swedish. After that I have to e-mail my student counsellor wich courses I am reading in the next period and then start reading to the tests I have next week (psychology anx history). Then I of course have to walk the dogs.

Quite a chill day today, marvelous. Tomorrow I ain't gonna do almost anything so special but on the weekend I and my boyfriend are going to choose the wallpapers to our livingroom! We are probably looking at the range of parquet flooring at the same time. I promise to show you pictures on the weekend!

In the daytime I will publice a post with pictures on interior styles that I like and also wallpapers.


                                                                               


Hommikust päikesed!


Täna on neljapäev ja mu plaanid päeval on lõpetada oma viimast koolitööd selles perioodis enne testinädal alga, yks viimane testi rootsikeeles. Pärast seda on mul vaja e-mailida minu õpilasenõustajaga mis kursused loen järgmisel perioodil ja seejärel alustada lugemist testile mis mul järgmisel nädalal (psühholoogia ja ajalugu) on. Siis muidugi on koertega jalutada.

Üsna chill päev täna, imeilus. Homme ma ei tee peaaegu midagi nii erilist, kuid nädalavahetusel mina ja mu partner lähme valima taustapilteid meie elutoasse! Lähme tõenäoliselt ka vaadama parkettpõranda valikud sama aegselt. Ma luban teile näidata pilte nädalavahetusel!

Päeval ma publiseerin posti piltidega interjööri stiilidest, mis mulle meeldib ja taustapildidest ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment